Youth electrocuted in Chattogram

Staff Correspondent . Chattogram | Published: 23:52, May 11,2021

 
 

A youth was electrocuted when he touched a live electric wire on the rooftop of a shop at Fultala of Chawkbazar in Chattogram on Tuesday.

The deceased was identified as Rony Dey, 40, an employee of the shop named Babul Store, and son of Babul Dey, of Fultala area of Chawkbazar, said assistant sub-inspector Shilabrata Barua of Chattogram Medical College Hospital police outpost.

The incident took place at about 10:00am when Rony was trying to repair the electric connection of the shop in area at about 10:00am, he said.

More about:

Want stories like this in your inbox?

Sign up to exclusive daily email

Advertisement

 

Advertisement

images