- Frequently wash hands with soap under running water. Any soap can be a better than using only hand rubs.
- Avoid touching your eyes, mouth and nose
- Use gloves and face masks while shopping. Avoid shops and markets that are not spreading disinfectants and provide alcohol-based hand rubs for public use.
- Always carry a bottle of hand sanitiser with spray nozzle. Don’t forget to spray on your car door knobs, or handles of your bikes and bicycles.
- Don’t sit very close to anybody in public transports, waiting rooms, or in public places.
- Don’t get very close to your colleagues or friends outside home.
Source: WHO and UNICEF
Want stories like this in your inbox?
Sign up to exclusive daily email
More Stories from Country