A fire caught in the makeshift staff room set at the project site at Shahbagh in Dhaka Saturday evening.
Fire Service and Civil Defence headquarters’ duty officer Md Mahfuz said that the room caught fire at about 9:30pm and two firefighting units rushed the spot and doused the fire within half an hour.
He said that no casualties were reported.
Shahbagh police station officer-in-charge Abul Hasan said that the fire might be originated from electric short circuit.
Want stories like this in your inbox?
Sign up to exclusive daily email
More Stories from Country