A Turkish businessman was electrocuted at his house at Gulshan in Dhaka city on Saturday.
The deceased Ayhan Ojbak, 42, was an information technology and design making businessman.
Ayhan at his house was about to imparting training to two learners of design making at about 4:00pm. As soon as he put the switch of the small machine on, Ayhan was electrocuted. He was rushed to Shahbuddin hospital at Gulshan.
Police sub-inspector Anwar Hossain brought Ayhan to Dhaka Medical College Hospital where on-duty physician declared the Turkey citizen dead.
His body was kept at DMCH morgue for autopsy.
Want stories like this in your inbox?
Sign up to exclusive daily email
More Stories from Country