3 die inhaling septic tank gas in Ctg

Staff Correspondent . Chittagong | Published: 00:14, Aug 11,2018

 
 

Three people, including two siblings, died inhaling toxic gas in a septic tank in Chittagong city’s Diesel area of Jhaoutola, Khulshi Friday afternoon.
The deceased were identified as Imran Hossain Imu, 29, his brother Mohammad Rubel alias Danish, 20, sons of Akran Hossain and Mohammad Sifat, 15, son of Mizanur Rahman.
Around 5:30pm, when they were playing football, their ball fell into the septic tank and Sifat went down into the tank to recover it.
As he did not get up, Danish and Imran also went down in search of Sifat, said Shariful Alam, officer-in-charge of Khulshi Police Station.
All the three fell sick inside the tank, he said.
They were taken to Chittagong Medical College Hospital where doctors declared them dead.

More about:

Want stories like this in your inbox?

Sign up to exclusive daily email

Advertisement

images

 

Advertisement

images