Teenager burnt to death in Lakshmipur fire

United News of Bangladesh | Published: 12:39, Jan 03,2018

 
 

A teenage boy was burnt to death in a fire caused by a cooking gas cylinder leakage at a hotel at Ramganj in Lakshmipur early Wednesday.

The deceased was identified as Ahad Hossain, 15, son of Abu Sayed, a resident of West Kazirkhil of Ramganj.

Ramganj Police Station officer-in-charge Tota Miah said the accident took place around 1:30am as a cooking gas cylinder exploded in Mona Mia hotel at Ramganj, leaving Ahad dead on the spot and injuring five others.

More about:

Want stories like this in your inbox?

Sign up to exclusive daily email

Advertisement

images

 

Advertisement

images