Youth die from burn injuries in Ctg

United News of Bangladesh . Chittagong | Published: 00:40, Nov 28,2017 | Updated: 00:45, Nov 28,2017

 
 

A youth who sustained serious burn injuries in a fire at his Debarpar home in Chittagong’s Khulshi area on Sunday died at a city hospital on Monday morning.
Police said the fire, originated from a mosquito coil, broke out at the tin-shed rented house of Shafiqul Islam, 27, son of Shahidul Islam of Comilla, leaving him seriously injured.
He was taken to the burn unit of Chittagong Medical College Hospital where he died from his injuries around 6:00am on Monday, said Zahirul Islam, in-charge of CMCH police outpost. 

More about:

Want stories like this in your inbox?

Sign up to exclusive daily email

Advertisement

images

 

Advertisement

images