Bangladesh

Advertisement

 

Father, son electrocuted in Khulna

United News of Bangladesh . Khulna | Published: 01:27, Jun 23,2017 | Updated: 01:29, Jun 23,2017

 
 

A man and his son died from electrocution at Ajgora in Terokhada upazila in Khulna Thursday afternoon.
The deceased were identified as Badsha Shikder, 55, and his son Shaheen Shikder, 14, residents of the area.
Apurba Mallik, a UP member of 2 no ward in Ajgora union, said Shaheen electrocuted when he went to collect hanging cloths from a wire.
His father was also electrocuted as he tried to rescue Shaheen. 

More about:

Want stories like this in your inbox?

Sign up to exclusive daily email

Advertisement

 

Advertisement

images