Two workers die inhaling toxic gas in Bhola

Bangladesh Sangbad Sangstha | Published: 15:40, Oct 01,2016 | Updated: 16:20, Oct 01,2016

 
 

Two workers died after inhaling toxic gas of a septic tank in Kalibari area of Bhola Sadar upazila Saturday morning.

The deceased were identified as Rajib, 25, son of Abdus Subhan of Charsamaiya and Al-Amin, 20, son of Ansar Mullah, a resident of Chardidaullah of the upazila.

Sadar thana officer-in-charge Mir Khairul Kabir said Rajib lost consciousness after inhaling toxic gas when he get down inside the tank for working there at about 10:00am.

Later, Al-Amin went inside the septic tank to rescue Ratan and he also lost consciousness and both of them died on the spot.

Police recovered the bodies and sent to Bhola Sadar Hospital morgue.

Want stories like this in your inbox?

Sign up to exclusive daily email

Advertisement

images

 

Advertisement

images